Adrienne Friddle Broker, Realtor
- Cell: (336) 392-7182
- Send a Message
Education and Employment History
- Masters of Science in Organizational Change and Leadership from Pfeiffer University, Misenheimer, NC
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Peace College, Raleigh, NC
- Has worked in Human Resources for the last 13 years
- NC Real Estate License
- Member of the NC Association of Realtors
- Member of Greensboro Regional Realtors Association
- Member of the Society for Human Resource Management and HRMAG
Adrienne has a graduate degree in Organizational Change and Leadership. Her over 13 years in Human Resources leadership roles, coupled with her undergraduate degree in psychology, has provided her with valuable skills that she uses in negotiations, and educating home-buyers and sellers. Adrienne is often describe as detail-oriented, proactive, and a great listener.
After being raised in Burlington, Adrienne currently resides in Greensboro with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys spending time watching her daughters play soccer, spending time on the beaches of Brunswick County, and traveling. Adrienne is a proud member of Leadership Greensboro, and supports several great non-profit organizations in both Guilford and Alamance County.